Hi, I’m Lana Kuo.
Call/Text (650) 678-2010
Lana Kuo practices real estate brokerage since 1983. She and her husband Willsenn Kuo, established Access Homes And Land Investments since 1998. Most of her business are from referrals or repeated clients. She puts her client's benefit in the first place. She understands that real estate investments is a major investment for most people, therefore she does not take it lightly. She listens to the clients' needs, gives he/she good advice based on her more than 30 years of experience. Her husband, Willsenn, was an accountant and controller for a marketing company, now he is a mortgage broker and also participate in promoting the company's listings, and in charge of property management of clients' properties. Her elder son, Frederick, a graduate from UCLA, major in Microbiology, completed graduate school in International Relationship, now a successful real estate broker in Greater San Francisco Bay area. All very dedicated in providing professional service with utmost care. Business scope is real estate buy and sell of residential and commercial properties, and real estate development.
60 Lookout Road
Hillsborough, CA 94010
Classic Mediterranean villa in a quiet cul-de-sac. Entrance level has grandeur arch ceiling living room with meticulously built dome shape brick fireplace, large formal dining room for a big gathering, kitchen, breakfast nook, powder room, pivot swirl doors to 3 balcony and expansive deck overlooking hills, valley, bay and heated pool. Built 1979, living area 4,430 sq. ft. on top and mid level, plus 560 sq. ft. finished basement has an exquisite brick wine cellar, heated pool, a full bathroom with double shower heads, a kitchenette, a family room opens up to exterior sitting area for ultimate entertaining. Newer tile roof replaced in year 2016. Steam room in master bathroom shower. Separate furnaces and water heaters for master suite and the main house. Must see to appreciate the view & timeless architecture.
- Built 1979. Living area 4,430 sq ft plus 560 sq ft finished basement per county record.
- West Hillsborough School and Crocker Middle School.
- Entrance level has grandeur arch ceiling living room with meticulously built dome shape brick fireplace, formal dining room, kitchen, breakfast nook, powder room, pivot swirl doors to 3 balcony and expansive deck overlooking hills, valley, bay and heated pool.
- Middle level has 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms, a lounge, a balcony, a deck, a solarium and a patio.
- Lowest level has an exquisite brick wine cellar, heated pool, a full bathroom with double shower heads, a kitchenette, a family room, a laundry room and a storage room.
- 3 cars side by side garage, automatic remote control garage and gate opener.
- New tile roof in January of 2016.
- Hardwood floor in living room, formal dining room, kitchen, powder room and bedroom.
- Steam room in master bathroom shower; separate furnace and water heater for master bedroom suite; marble fireplace and a balcony off master bedroom.